Awards International is here to guide you on the road to recognition!
We’ve created a range of resources to assist with your application: scroll down to see how we can help. If you have any specific questions, you can always book a call with Kristina Simonovic, your dedicated Awards Consultant.
Your how-to guide for your awards journey. This document contains:
- How to choose the right category(-ies)
- Tips on writing a successful entry
- What the judges are looking for
Sample Model Entry
An example of a Gold Winner’s entry form. Read it to get some inspiration for your own victory!
Sample Feedback Report
Every finalist receives detailed and constructive feedback from our judges. This sample report is from one of our Gold Winners - it contains their scores, how they performed relative to others in their category, and includes judges' comments on their written entry and live presentation.
How Entries are Scored
This document contains the full scoring criteria used to assess your written entry and live presentation. Make sure you read it carefully and address all the different sections!
This must-read resource contains five fascinating case studies from winners at the International Customer Experience Awards®. It's full of CX best practices - learn from the best and download it today!
Featuring case studies from three CXA Gold Winners, this e-book is full of CX best practices and can inspire you to take your place in the Hall of Fame! Find out how:
- Virgin Media launched a pioneering data collection strategy
- Octopus Energy enhanced their client's CX while improving the environment
- Vanarama developed an innovative suite of e-commerce tools
Donna O'Toole has been named one of the world’s top 25 Customer Experience Influencers and is an award-winning national and international awards judge. During this webinar Donna will help you write an outstanding award entry, teaching you:
- How to identify your award-winning USP
- How to choose a winning category
- How to write an outstanding story
- How to present your evidence
- How to impress the judges
Register now for this hugely insightful webinar and learn the secrets to winning awards.